With PPC Bee we create a unique tool to manage product campaigns. We enhance performance of PPC campaigns and help PPC specialists work more efficiently.
Hanka Habermannová, Product Owner PPC Bee
Would you like to work for PPC Bee? Currently available functions:
We are looking for an experienced developer knowing Ruby on Rails to be responsible for creating the architecture and development of the application for online campaigns management. It's not a job for loners, application development is a team sport.
- Independent development of functions and services according to assigned tasks
- Maintaining a robust architecture and code quality according to company standards
- Mutual code-reviews with other developers
- Proposals to improve existing technical solutions
- Estimates of the complexity and development time for new projects
- Support and implementation of great ideas that can move us a bit further again
- Code refactoring wherever necessary
What you need for the work:
- Many years of experience developing online solutions using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with planning and implementation of web platforms and services as well as interfaces to other online services
- Ability to work with SQL databases (NoSQL is beneficial)
- Experience with automatic testing of source code
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in communication and carefulness in combination with ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Cooperation with other colleagues in PPC Bee and Blueberry (coders, UX specialists, testers, graphic designers, PM)
- Work with interesting technologies such as Elastic Search, RubyMotion, Capistrano, Chef, etc.
- Using support services for the development – Travis, CodeClimate, HoundCI, Github, AirBrake, NewRelic, etc.
- Mac for Business, so that slow technology does not limit you
- Mentoring from more experienced colleagues, pair programming and development of your talent
- A cool place in our office with a relaxation zone and a foosball table in Prague or Brno
- Flexitime with a possibility of occasional homeoffice
- Motivating salary with a planned increase in bonuses as you acquire more experience and skills
- You can start immediately or by agreement
- Contracted cooperation also possible