of PPC Bee s.r.o. company
- Subscription Term. Currently, our paid Subscriptions are offered on a monthly-subscription basis. As such, the subscription term for a paid Subscription will run for a thirty (30) day period beginning on the day on which you registered for the Subscription and will automatically renew for additional thirty (30) day periods (each, a “Subscription Term”) unless you terminate your Account.
- Subscription Fees. You will pay us the fees for the Service in accordance with your selected Subscription. Subscription Fees are charged in advance (not in arrears) for the applicable Subscription Term. We reserve the right to charge you for your Subscription Fees via your selected method of payment as listed in your Account or to otherwise seek payment directly from you if that payment method should be invalid. You are responsible for keeping all billing information in your Account current, complete and accurate. If invalid, outdated, incomplete or inaccurate information is listed in your Account and the charge for your Subscription Fees is not successful, rejected or otherwise cannot be processed or completed successfully, you will be responsible for any associated fees, fines, or penalties we may incur as a result of such rejected charge and your Account may be terminated or suspended under these Terms, at our sole and absolute discretion. We utilize a third party payment processor to collect and process your payment of the Subscription Fees. We use You understand and acknowledge that such payment processing will be subject to additional terms and conditions and policies that are specific to such Third Party Service, and that you must agree to be bound by such terms and conditions and policies before paying for the Service. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all Subscription Fees paid are non-refundable.
- THIRD PARTY. We utilize a third party payment processor - Braintree Payments - to collect and process your payment of the Subscription Fees. Read carefully information about this payment processor on https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal
- SECURE PAYMENT SERVICES WITH BRAINTREE PAYMENT. We utilize a third party payment processor - Braintree Payments - to collect and process your payment of the Subscription Fees. Read carefully information about this payment processor on https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal For further information about security of credit card payment read carefully information about Braintree Security Infrastructure on https://www.braintreepayments.com/developers/security
REMUNERATION /PRICE/ FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Price for the services provided to the Client under the Contract are based on the total number of active products imported into the PPC Bee Application and the number of managed domains/customers.
- Client agrees to properly and timely pay the price for services provided to the Client under the Contract, namely in the amount stipulated by the Contract and under the conditions specified in the Contract and in these GTC.
- Client is billed the price for services monthly, in accordance with the Contract concluded, namely in the form of an invoice. Provider shall issue the invoice always in the month during which he is entitled to reimbursement of the price for services provided under the Contract.
- Client shall pay the price in the required amount in one of the following ways:
- by wire transfer to Provider’s bank account, or
- by credit/debit card.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Provider shall deliver invoices to the Client electronically to Client’s e-mail address. Invoice is deemed delivered on the day when it was demonstrably sent from Provider’s e-mail address to Client’s e-mail address.
- The price is always due in 14 days from receipt of the invoice by the Client (in case of wire transfer). Day of payment of the price is deemed the day when the payment is credited to the Provider’s account.
- In case of Client being in default with any payment for more than 10 (ten) days, Provider is entitled to stop providing services to the Client under the Contract. In case of Client being in default with any payment of the price, Provider is also entitled to the contractual interest on late payment.
- Provider will not provide the Client with services under the Contract until the Client pays the payment in default including any accessions. Restricted or suspended provision of services by the Provider due to a breach of Client’s obligations does not relieve the Client from his/her obligation to pay the agreed payments or gives him/her no right to be indemnified.
- Client is entitled to complain about incorrect billing of services within 30 days from its receipt. Otherwise, Client agrees with the amount invoiced as his/her commitment to the Provider.
- Client agrees to pay the Provider for any damage caused to the Provider by any breach of Contract or these GTC.
This refund policy comes into effect on 1 June 2016.