of PPC Bee s.r.o. company
PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, NON-DISCLOSURE
- Client agrees to keep confidentiality of Provider’s confidential information and trade secrets and not to disclose them or make them accessible to third parties, or not to use them for his/her own benefit or for the benefit of third parties. To avoid any doubts, Provider defines confidential information as: technical or commercial information of the Provider or any other information of the Provider not publicly available, in particular data, know-how, utilized computer programs, processes, designs, concepts, specifications, pricing information, business, financial and marketing plans, information, other intellectual property objects created by the Provider protected by law, and other information that are designated as confidential by the Provider.
- Likewise, Provider agrees to keep confidentiality of Client´s confidential information and trade secrets and not to disclose them or not to make them accessible to third parties, or not to use them for his/her own benefit or for the benefit of third parties. Obligation of confidentiality applies in particular to access data to Client’s accounts in PPC systems, to information on the results achieved in the framework of PPC campaigns under the Contract, including number of clicks, and the paid price.
- Parties agree to protect confidential information so as to prevent their disclosure to third parties and agree not to disclose confidential information or make them accessible to third parties in any way.
- Validity of the obligation of confidentiality in respect to confidential information, trade secrets, etc., i.e. not to disclose them or make them accessible to third parties, is not limited in time and the parties are obliged to comply with it even after any termination of the Contract.
- If requested so by the Provider, Client shall enter into a separate confidentiality agreement with the Provider regarding the protection of confidential information and the obligation of confidentiality.
- Provider shall use the personal data of the Client in accordance with relevant provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Clil., on the Protection of Personal Data and Amending Certain Laws, as amended. Provider is not authorized to disclose Client’s data to third parties.
- Client shall protect his/her usernames and passwords allowing access to the PPC Bee system interface. Provider shall not be liable for any loss or misuse of Client’s username and password.
- PPC Bee collects some Data from its Users. Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Managing contacts: Mailchimp - email address, password.
- Contacting the Users: Emails from admin/interaction with support - email address, name of the organization, first name and second name of the User.
- Data required by the Application - data from User´s account, data from User´s data feed and data from User´s campaigns.
- Registration and Authentication - Direct registration: email address, first name and second name of the User, password.
- Linking Application with the Google AdWords advertising system - Google OAuth.
- Billing information: first name and second name of the User, name of the organization, billing address, company ID, list of invoices. For further information about billing see our “Refund Policy”.