The Brasty e-shop conquered Facebook in 10 countries by automating its product ads with PPC Bee
The online store Brasty currently does business in 10 European countries and constantly works on expanding into further markets. At the moment, Brasty supplies such goods as perfumes, watches, cosmetics, or jewelry to customers in Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, or Austria, but also in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Spain, and Italy. The planned expansion should include markets in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Greece.
As an international company selling goods to customers almost all over Europe, Brasty employs PPC specialists who are in charge of huge amounts of PPC campaigns. The volume keep increasing as the business grows. Brasty’s advertising budgets amounts to millions of Czech Crowns a month. A single specialist manages hundreds of PPC campaigns.
For this reason, people at Brasty find it difficult to imagine managing these campaigns with no automation tools. Automating repetitive tasks reduces the need to engage in routine work, and thus gives the option of focusing more on the creative or strategic aspects of marketing.
Until 2020, Brasty had been investing over 90 % of its funds into static performance advertising formats—overall hundreds of millions of Crowns a year. The remaining 10 % were allocated to dynamic product ads.
When looking at the data, people at Brasty realized the conversion rate of their dynamic product ads was hundreds of percent higher than that of traditional static campaigns. Denis Vysloužil, Brasty’s chief PPC specialist, faced the challenge of setting up a new campaign structure to fully harness the potential of Facebook dynamic ads.